From start-ups to established enterprises, businesses rely on accurate and insightful financial information in order to maintain profitability and capitalize on new opportunities. Comprehensive accounting services steer you closer to these goals with accurate record-keeping and reporting as well as support on financial issues such as initial accounting system setup, cost-containment, and tax planning.
- Weekly/Monthly Bookkeeping
- Transaction Categorization
- Bank Reconciliation
- Credit Card Reconciliation
- Financial Statement Preparation
- City, County, State Tax Reporting
- Tax Planning
- Financial Goals Monitoring
- Monthly Phone or Video Conference
- Year-End Financial Statements
- Historical Clean Up
- Payroll Services
- Accounts Payable/Bill Pay
- Accounts Receivable/Invoicing
- 1099 Filing
- Quickbooks Setup and/or Training
- Business Entity Setup or Change
WE ARE QUICKBOOKS CERTIFIED
As skilled accounting professionals who have been crunching numbers for small businesses since 2005, we've become experts at the leading industry software to benefit our clients, and we have the certification to prove it.
PRICING & PROCESS
Bookkeeping service packages are customized to meet the unique needs of each business. SAS offers hourly as well as flat-rate pricing, depending on the nature of the work.
THE STRATEGIC PROCESS:
Following a free 30-minute consultation and a detailed review of the current state of your accounting, SAS will create a personalized proposal for recommended services for your business’s specific needs. Once you have reviewed the proposal, we can discuss questions and/or concerns you have and add to or edit the recommended services and scope of work. If you proceed with services, the retainer payment will be due upon signing.